Kirameki Aishiteru Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two random but interesting dreams I had.....

Go down

Two random but interesting dreams I had..... Empty Two random but interesting dreams I had.....

Post  Momo_as_Takahashi Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok, I forgot when I had this one, but this is how it went...
*Ahem*
Aibon, Mika, Nono,(KA members, not the acutals ^^) and I were all on a Plane with a few rooms. The plane was landed at a Steak 'n' Shake before we headed out to Croatia. Yes, Croatia. Apparently, Kirameki Aishiteru became famous over there and we were invited to appear on a show. The pilot came out of the Steak 'n' Shake and hopped into the cockpit. We were about to take off! But Yuka and I started to panic.
Mari wasn't there.
We hoped and prayed she would get here on time, and Luckily she opened the door to the room we were sitting in. "Hey!" She said "Sorry I'm late!" We all breathed sighs of relief and I thought...."Wow Mari has a cute outfit on."
We all stayed In the room everyone else was watching TV, while I read some manga. (A'course..-.-') When I decided to take a break from reading, I looked around the room, and everyone had left. Then my Mom came in and said, "What are you doing here? Everyone else is in the cockpit, watching the pilot fly the plane." I looked Puzzled. "Huh? I though we only had to stay in this room" My Mom shook her head, and left the room. Then I noticed a Beauty Pop book and I picked it up. It was left on a page where Narumi was talking to the school nurse and was saying,"WHAT?!!! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD?! Kirameki Aishiteru is going to Croatia and they're gonna appear in 'Geek Magazine'!!!" I pinched my face into a frown, and I thought,

" 'Geek Magazine'?.....This Croatia meeting doesn't seem like what it's cracked up to be...but if we get recognition in a Foreign country, I guess its a start...."

And then I walked to the cockpit. before we got there I was in a hallway with my mom, and the hallway had several windows, and I looked out. It was snowing and we looked like we were about 50 or more feet above the ground. I pressed my face aganist the window and stared. Then I said, and I don't know why I said it...
"What would happen if we fell from this height? Mabye the snow would cushion the impact and we'd.....Y'know what? I'm not gonna think about it." After I said that, the plane's altitude slowly dropped. Apparently, an emergency landing had to be made. and after we were all off the plane........

it burst into flames Very Happy
THE END

And my second dream....
We were all shooting a music video at a Schnucks... Question Suspect and a curious crowd had gathered to watch. Mika and I did some warm-up leg dances, and some of the people laughed and walked away!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad I forgot the rest but there was the coolest part in this dream.....
We were riding in a car when I noticed,
someone had done a BEAUTIFUL sculpture of Jesus in a mountain! His arms were outstreched, and he had a gentle look in his eyes. "YAY!" I said as we passed by. But there was something I noticed... the Jesus sculpture was only half done. I kinda notice just now, how sometimes we leave our duties to God unddone. Mabye I need to pray that I'll give God the BEST and GREATEST percent, and not just half. Smile

Last edited by Momo_as_Takahashi on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up on italic...>.<')
Momo_as_Takahashi
Momo_as_Takahashi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum